Latest News

Posted on Saturday April 6th, 2019

Did you know that there are many campaigns to try and stop companies from putting xylitol in products?

Xylitol is an artificial sweetener found in products like chewing gum, mints and toothpastes, that can cause severe illness and death in dogs when eaten.
... See MoreSee Less

Did you know that there are many campaigns to try and stop companies from putting xylitol in products?

Xylitol is an artificial sweetener found in products like chewing gum, mints and toothpastes, that can cause severe illness and death in dogs when eaten.

Posted on Friday April 5th, 2019

Since the popularity of e-cigarettes has increased so have the cases of poisoned dogs.

Chewing the cigarette or refill can cause life-threatening nicotine poisoning, a rapidly acting toxin that needs immediate veterinary attention.
... See MoreSee Less

Since the popularity of e-cigarettes has increased so have the cases of poisoned dogs.

Chewing the cigarette or refill can cause life-threatening nicotine poisoning, a rapidly acting toxin that needs immediate veterinary attention.

Comment on Facebook

Gosh - thank you

Posted on Wednesday April 3rd, 2019

With Easter nearly upon us many of us will have or will be purchasing chocolate eggs.

Chocolate is extremely poisonous to dogs and cats as their bodies cannot deal with the theobromine and caffeine content unlike ours.

Keep chocolate away from pets at all times.

If your pet eats chocolate they will need to go to the vets immediately to make them sick.

However leave it too long and it will be absorbed and treatment will be more complicated.Overview of the risks of chocolate poisoning in pets. For more information please visit www.tvm-uk.com
... See MoreSee Less

Video image

Comment on Facebook

Posted on Wednesday April 3rd, 2019

... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

Primula cheese seems to deactivate this flipper. X

Posted on Monday April 1st, 2019

This month our focus is on household dangers.

Keep your pets safe by making sure these items are out of reach.

If you are concerned that your pets have ingested something they shouldn't please contact the surgery on 01684 57 33 33.Overview of common poisons around the home that can be a danger to our pets. For more information please visit www.tvm-uk.com
... See MoreSee Less

Video image

Comment on Facebook

Posted on Saturday March 23rd, 2019

To celebrate puppy day share your pictures of you four legged friends when they were pups. ... See MoreSee Less

To celebrate puppy day share your pictures of you four legged friends when they were pups.

Comment on Facebook

Beautiful puppies 😍

Wild Willow pup with big sis Crazy Maisy!!!

Baby Jasper 😍

Our Lab, Max. He’s almost 7 now. 🐢

The “borrowed” shoe!

Baby Tig 😻

Tia Maria

Charlie girl just home with a slipper x

Riley before he opened his eyes x

Tilly 😍

Pepa 😍

One of my fave pics of the hooligan. 😍

Puppy korn

3 legged

Gruffypup aged 8 weeks, look at those eyelashes - he was 4 last week, time flies!

Load more