As well has having highly trained and dedicated professional, caring staff the practice also has superb facilities for looking after your best friend.
Designed by a team of specialist veterinary architects, the practice has been purpose built with the welfare of our patients in mind.
The practice has the following facilities: –
- Separate waiting areas and consulting rooms for dogs and cats to minimise stress to anxious animals
- Dog ward with spacious ‘walk-in’ kennels for larger dogs
- Separate, secluded and quiet cat ward – a relaxing environment for cats during their stay in the clinic
- Self contained isolation unit for quarantine of patients with infectious disease
- Diagnostic suite with hi-frequency radiography, ultrasonography, endoscopy and ECG facilities
- Sterile operating theatre with advanced patient monitoring including pulse oximetry, capnography, ECG event monitoring, core temperature monitoring, and non-invasive blood pressure monitoring.
- Large central clincal area for in-patient examination, pre-surgical preparation, and dentistry.
- Temperature controlled intensive care unit with oxygen incubator, vital signs monitoring and ICU specification intravenous fluid maintenance systems.
- Laboratory facilities including haematology, biochemistry, endocrinology, cytology, microbiology, parasitology, blood gases and acid-base measurement.
Occasionally it may be necessary to refer patients to a specialist for advanced investigations such as MRI or CT, or for complicated surgical procedures. We choose to refer to Davies Veterinary Specialists, the foremost referral practice in the UK. If we feel that we cannot offer your pet the level of expertise that they need, we will discuss referral with you as our patients’ welfare is our foremost concern.