As the scale of the coronavirus pandemic increases we are taking further steps to protect clients, staff and patients alike.
- To aid social distancing we will be running 15 minute appointments to allow time for us to bring patients in and out of the practice
- Door handles, credit card pin pads and waiting areas are sanitised on a regular basis and between patients where ever possible.
- Staff will avoid unnecessary handling/greeting of pets and try and maintain a respectful distance where ever possible.
- In order to protect our team and clients, we will be working in line with government guidelines and wearing a mask where possible. We would also advise you to please wear a mask.
- Please be patient with us at this very difficult time.
- Medications can be paid for by telephone and posted to you. We have an agreement with a local taxi firm to deliver larger items such as bags/tins for food for a set fee of between £7-10 dependent on where you live.
Please could you help us to help you by doing the following.
- When calling for an appointment please try and take the time that is offered to you for reasons above.
- When visiting the surgery please bring the absolute minimum number of people with you. Children should not be brought to the surgery.
- When you arrive please either telephone us to say you have arrived or ring the door bell and then return to your vehicle and await a member of staff.
- Please use the far right hand door.
- When arriving at and leaving the surgery please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Where ever possible please pay using a contactless means (£45 on card) or chip and pin. We can also take telephone payments. We are not accepting cash at this point in time.
- If your pet is on regular medication or a special diet please give us several days notice when you need to order as our supply chain is increasing their turn around times.
Whilst we will be answering the telephone and emails as usual between 8.30am and 7pm we are scaling back the hours when we will be physically onsite at the surgery. We will be at the surgery for appointments from 9am-6pm and to collect food/medicines from 2pm-6pm week days and 9am-12pm Saturday.
Please rest assured that should your pet need us, in sickness or an emergency we are still here to help.
Call if you need us,
Jon, Kirsty and all of the team at Best Friends
Telephone 01684 573 333
Best Friends Veterinary Surgery, 154 Worcester Road, Malvern, Worcestershire WR14 1AA
Many of you will be familiar with the letter, email and text reminding you to bring your feline friend in for vaccination. Apart from the associated health assessment that goes with each vaccination, why are vaccines so important? Our immune systems encounter...